Maxim Crane Works specializes in the rental and sales of lift equipment including hydraulic truck cranes, rough terrain cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, conventional truck cranes and boom trucks.
With Maxim Crane Works’ expansive resources, each branch has the capability to provide management, rigging, engineering, transportation and outsourcing – making Maxim Crane Works’ product and service offerings the most comprehensive in the industry.
With over 30 locations, Maxim Crane Works provides customers with crane rentals and crane rental services anywhere in the Continental United States. Maxim Crane Works’ commitment to “Continuous Improvement” through an ever expanding fleet, CCO Certified Operators, a Zero Accident Policy and a team that is committed to providing customers with the crane and services that meet or exceed their needs has made Maxim Crane Works the #1 Crane Rental company in the United States.
In order to continue its reputation and status as the leading crane rental company in the US, Maxim Crane Works identified the need to enhance their customers’ experiences by re-designing their website and content delivery methods. Maxim Crane Works engaged Sirius to assess their current web presence and content management methods.
The primary business driver was improving the overall user experience of Maxim Crane Works customers when engaging through the public web site, enabling them to easily find and view important information, and contact Maxim Crane Works via any device – smartphone, tablet or pc. The second business driver was improving the efficiencies of managing and delivery of content via the web site. This was a very manual process that required technical resources to perform, resulting in delays in content deployment and higher cost in content management.
Upon completing a technology assessment and solution discovery, Sirius recommended the following solutions:
- Responsive Design of Maxim Crane Works website enabling customers to easily access important information (rental inquiries, locations, equipment overviews and specifications, etc.) anywhere, anytime via smartphone, tablet or pc.
- Implementing a content management system that would enable non-technical administrators to easily maintain and enhance the website user interface and content delivery.
Maxim Crane Works achieved the following objectives from the solutions developed and implemented:
- Increased efficiencies in managing and delivering all content via the public website – using a leading content management solution enabling non-technical administrators to manage any and all content.
- Enhanced customer experiences with the re-design of the public website enabling it to render and factor properly on any device and platform – web, mobile, smartphone, tablet and pc.
- Increase in customer satisfaction by enabling them to easily access, view and receive important information regarding Maxim Crane Works services and offerings, anytime, anywhere.
- Adherence to brand standards and reputation as the leading crane rental company in the US through the use of technology innovation and mobile technologies.